One of my resolutions for 2010 is to lose weight. To achieve such a goal, I’ve elected the assistance of the Weight Watchers program. The idea is to consume any foods that strike your fancy without going over a set number of “points.” The maximum amount of points I am allotted each day is 26. As you can see from my log sheet, I can eat an array of different foods, so it’s not as if I’m starving myself or anything. So far things are progressing surprisingly well. I’m also incorporating 20-30 minute walks on the treadmill downstairs at the gym in my apartment complex every few days. I know this is something I will stick to and God willing I should be the epitome of sex in a matter of months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You go Brianne! Yay for getting in shape for 2010, that's what I plan to do too! :D
ReplyDeleteWW is the best!! I can't wait to start back. Still have to wait at least another 4 weeks until I'm fully recovered from the surgery. Only 77 lbs to lose...noooo problem!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your journey though! x